Wildcrafted Irish Moss from Jamaica and St. Lucia. Handmade to order with love and care.
Directions: Take 1-2 tbsp by mouth daily. Keep refrigerated.
Note: All orders ship via Priority Mail to ensure optimal freshness and on-time arrival. You deserve the best!
Did you know Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs to thrive?
Sea moss is a species of red algae which provides the natural nutrients and minerals the body & skin requires in order to build a healthy body inside and out!
Sea Moss includes iodine which assists in proper production of the thyroid. Sea Moss also includes phosphate, potassium, beta-carotene, zinc, protein, vitamin A, B, C and K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids. These natural vitamins and minerals promote fast thick long hair growth and beautiful glowing skin. Nutrients you receive from Sea Moss will help hydrate and promote healthy skin.
- Boost Metabolism
- Regular Thyroid Function
- Appetite Suppressant
- Glowing, Fresh Looking Skin, Hair and Nails
- Boost Immune System
- Weight Loss
- Aids in Digestion
- Suppresses Appetite
- Hair Growth
- Good Sex
The Health Benefits of Sea Moss Explained:
- Metabolism: Will increase your energy and will make you lighter on your feet and feeling good.
- Recovery: Can soothe pain from muscle soreness or inflammation and extract toxins from the body while making you feel better. A good pain reliever and detoxifier.
- Thyroid function: A lot of people suffer from thyroid disease such as thyroid cancer or under/over active thyroid. Sea Moss will provide thyroid regularity.
- Appetite Suppressant: Will keep you full like fiber does and aid in weight stabilization.
- Hair Growth and Skin: Provides numerous minerals and nutrients which makes the hair grow fast, thick and long. The skin is radiant and looks vibrant. Sea moss is also great for relief from sunburn.
- Boosts Immune System: Includes plenty of anti-properties such as antibacterial, anticoagulant, antimicrobial and antiviral properties. It will help your body fight off illnesses.
- GOOD SEX: Sea-moss is high in zinc and the anti-inflammatory properties which provides effective blood flow circulation which, makes it an enjoyable and LONG evening. :)
Can also be used for:
- Soups and Stews
- Salad Dressing
- Face Mask
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.