Our lotions are luxuriously moisturizing and made with the purest natural ingredients. This lotion makes your skin feel young and radiant all over. Its smooth, soothes, and softens while nourishing deep inside to help bring out the skin's natural suppleness and beauty.
Organic African Shea Butter is a great emollient! Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Organic Baobab Oil is an enriching oil that nourishes and improves skin elasticity and soothes dry skin. Baobab oil contains moisturizing Vitamins A, D, E and F, which help to rejuvenate damaged skin cells. Also rich in omega fatty acids, baobab oil does anti-aging wonders for skin by fighting free radicals. Baobab oil treats damaged and dry and itchy skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis due to omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. It is an emollient that provides hydration but at the same time doesn’t clog pores. It quickly absorbs into the skin without making the skin feel greasy, making it beneficial for all skin types, even oily skin.
Organic Bamboo Powder is special as not only are its superfine smooth grains perfect for gentle natural microdermabrasion, but they also contain extremely large amounts of natural silica.
- helps strengthen and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of sagging and bagging.
- naturally absorbs dirt and bacteria from the skin, helping to cleanse and clear clogged pores.
- is a gentle abrasive, helping to exfoliate the top layers of skin for glowing younger looking skin and better absorption of other ingredients
- naturally retains moisture, keeping skin looking supple and fresh.
Bamboo is also a powerful antioxidant, which helps protect the skin against free radicals and repairs UV damage. It’s also effective in treating acne, as it’s super gentle and creates a healthy environment on the surface of your skin.
Aroma: has sophisticated notes of black peppercorn and leather it's carefully crafted with warm woods, patchouli, musk and citrus.