This Banana Nut Bread scented soy candle will fill your room with the mouthwatering aroma of walnuts, bananas, vanilla and a touch of spice!. It’s wooden wick will give off a light “crackle” or “sizzling” sound while burning. Guaranteed to add to your cosy night in or while hosting guests.
SIZE + WEIGHT:
- 12 ounces of scented soy wax
- Weighs about 1 1/2 pounds
- Jars about are 5.29 inches in height and 3.07 inches in diameter.
- Each candle is carefully hand-poured in small batches in Philadelphia, PA. This means that I make my candles the old-fashioned way; with time, great care and my own two hands.
BURN TIME + USE:
- Burn time of up to 50 hours
- 100% soy wax
- Wooden wick
- Highly scented, using the maximum amount of scent that soy wax will safely allow
- Each candle is made in a re-useable mason jar with screw top lid
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch before each burn
- Burn 3-4 hours per use
- The fragrance of the candle is released when the melted waxed pools across the surface of the candle
The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking-in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of your candle. This will insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of your candle.
- Candles are hand poured to order. Please allow 3-7 business days for production.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50. No promo code needed. Because these mason jar candles are so heavy, bulk orders are the most cost effective way to ship because it’s FREE!
REUSING YOUR MASON JAR:
Soak with hot water to peel off label and wick.
1. Add a layer of stones to the bottom of your jar and use as a succulent planter.