Many skincare products claim that they have discovered the Fountain of Youth. When in reality, it’s really not that hard to find. In fact, hundreds of different species of it grow in warm, tropical regions around the world.
The AHA and anti-oxidant contents of Hibiscus act as pore-reducing agents and exfoliants that scrub off dead skin cells. In addition, the mucilage is an effective moisturizer. Combine all these elements together, and you have an anti-aging ingredient that with constant use, gives skin a younger, suppler appearance. Every day, our skin battles with sweat, dirt, and pollution. And if you have especially oily skin, they could clog your pores and lead to blackheads – or worse, pimples. Hibiscus has natural surfactants that help cleanse the skin in a mild, soothing way.
Loaded with rich nutrients and 84 minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, pink Himalayan salts benefits are varied such as for health, for skin, for hair, or for beauty. detox the skin with Himalayan pink salt? Loaded with nutrients and minerals, this versatile will get rid of dirt, grime, bacteria, and pollution from the pores. That helps the skin look pure and clean, which prevents breakouts! Pink Himalayan salts are used as an effective toner. It can tighten the skin, shrink pores and diminish large pores. Can help to fade away dark spots on your skin and reducing the tanning.
While all milks have moisturizing properties, goat milk is particularly good because it:
- contains a high content of alpha-hydroxy acids which helps cleanse and soften skin;
- has a pH level that is closest to our own skin, making it gentle and skin-loving;
- has a fat molecule content that reduces skin inflammation;
- has a high level of vitamins D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body;
- is effective for treating acne because of its anti-bacterial properties.