Benefits of Shea Butter
* Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum or mineral oil based products.
* Shea Butter moisturizes & protects skin & scalp Especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
* Shea Butter doesn’t clog pores & block hair shaft.
* Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
* Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
* Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
* Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damage and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
Ingredients: Organic Raw Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Black seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil Jojoba Oil, Neem Oil, Vitamin E oil, Blackseeds, Fenugreek
* Treating dry hair and skin
* Care for dark circles around eyes and elbows
* Scalp treatment
* Promotes hair growth
* Helps in preventing split ends
* Massage oil
What makes natural oils and herbs better than commercial products?
Using natural oils, instead of many other commercial products, has a much healthier affect to your body, skin and overall health. Celebrity nutritionist Kimberly Snyder states “Commercial moisturizers contain lots of water, which makes you feel like your skin is being moisturized. But as soon as the water dries, your skin becomes dry again. Also, many commercial brands of moisturizers contain petroleum-based ingredients that can suffocate the skin.” Treat your self with this sweet smelling luxury that is more effective to your health.
WHAT IS BLACK SEED OIL USED FOR?
Black seed oil is used to keep skin healthy, replenish moisture to hair and help hair to grow. Known as Nigella Sativa, oil from the pressed seeds are used in many natural home remedies. Laboratory tests have shown that black seed oil is a great supportive therapy for cancer treatment and helps boost the immune system, naturally. Containing essential fatty acids, it works to boost skin health and can make hair look and feel more healthy, moisturized and lustrous.
None of these health benefits, nor the ideas, have been evaluated or approved by the FDA, should be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease.