Black Seed Oil: 100% Organic Black Seed Oil/Cold-Pressed/Unrefined
Black Seed Oil is single-handedly one of the best oils to use both topically and internally. It is beneficial to your skin, hair, and overall wellness. Black seed oil is quickly becoming the best health product for millions of people internationally.
- Packed with valuable components like vitamins A, B, and C, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and trace elements, it provides the necessary nutritive factors for skin recovery and repair.
- It is well known for its anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nourishes the hair strands by penetrating deep into hair cells, thereby softening them and making them more manageable.
- Promotes hair growth
- Soften, strengthens and firms skin
- Combats skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- In addition to fighting bacteria that causes acne, black seed oil also fights fungus. Black seed oil has proven anti-fungal effects against the common skin fungal infectious organisms (dermatophytes) which cause conditions like fungal nail infections, athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
This product of ours is originates from Egypt. Still a potent product, you get all of the same effects that our Black Cumin Seed has to offer, while keeping the price down and making it more affordable.
From tone to texture, there are many reasons for someone wanting healthier skin. With all the essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acid, black seed oil makes perfect all around daily skin moisturizer. Not only is it great for protection (for sunburn, etc.), but it also has anti-aging properties that help with wrinkles.
Acne is a direct result of inflammation on the skin, which causes people to break out. With powerful regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties, black seeds are your best option for clearing up your skin and giving it a soft, natural glow. It’s been used by both Kings and Queens throughout history for their most common skin ailments.
From thinning hair to dryness, there are a multitude of results caused by not taking care of your hair. Even if you do take care of it, many of the hair products in the market actually cause more damage than aid. One of the more popular uses of black seed oil is for hair restoration and promoting overall hair health. Although it’s really not concrete as to why exactly black seeds help with hair growth, one can assume that it stems from its potent antioxidant properties. It’s also proven to be useful as a natural remedy for premature gray hair.