1. Boswellia Resin, also known as Indian frankincense, is an herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from boswellia extract has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine. It’s believed to treat chronic inflammatory illnesses as well as a number of other Studies show that boswellia may reduce inflammation and may be useful in treating the following conditions:
rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Because boswellia is an effective anti-inflammatory, it can be an effective painkiller and may prevent the loss of cartilage. Some studies have found that it may even be useful in treating certain cancers, such as leukemia and breast cancer health conditions. Boswellia is available as a resin, pill, or cream.
2. Potential Health Benefits of Dandelion
Highly Nutritious. Share on Pinterest.
Contain Potent Antioxidants.
May Help Fight Inflammation.
May Aid Blood Sugar Control.
May Reduce Cholesterol.
May Lower Blood Pressure.
May Promote a Healthy Liver.
May Aid Weight Loss.
3. Devil's claw is used for “hardening of the arteries" (atherosclerosis), arthritis, gout, muscle pain (myalgia), back pain, tendonitis, chest pain, gastrointestinal (GI) upset or heart burn, fever, and migraine headache. It is also used for difficulties in childbirth, menstrual problems, allergic reactions, loss of appetite, and kidney and bladder disease. Some people apply devil's claw to the skin for injuries and other skin conditions.
4. Marshmallow leaf and root are used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of the mucous membranes that line the respiratory tract. They are also used for dry cough, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract.
5. Shavegrass a.k.a Horsetail is a plant. The above ground parts are used to make medicine. Horsetail is used for “fluid retention” (edema), kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder.
6. Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
7. Willow bark may be used to help with swelling, and muscle and joint pain, especially in people with arthritis. Others will use it to help lower fevers and symptoms of the common cold or flu. Some people believe willow bark may help with cancer, headache, menstrual cramps, and gout.
8. Hemp Flower
Relieves Chronic Pain.
Relieves Anxiety and Stress By Promoting Relaxation.
May Relieve High Blood Pressure.
May Be Used to Treat Heart Disease.
May Be Used to Treat Drug Addiction.
May Be Used to Treat Diabetes.
***** Island Girl Botanics does not manufacture, sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (U.S. CSA) This product contains less than 0% THC and is non-psychoactive