Coral Oral is the first of its kind!
| FDA Approved | Soft Bristle | Wholesale/Bulk Available – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information |
Coral Oral Soft Single is here! Tell your dentists!
About the Coral Oral Toothbrush:
• A full brush head and precision cut bristles to reach the tooth's total surface,
• Gently cleans and massages gums, tongue and teeth. Soft bristles sure not to cause any damage or pain!
• Removes plaque and surface stains and keeps breath fresh,
• Ergonomic angles help prevent overbrushing,
• Firm ridges for a slip-free grip,
• Gentle tapered bristles made from nylon,
• Convenient scrubber on back of brush head cleans tongue and cheeks for fresher breath.
Coral Oral features:
- All Black Family Pack of 4 distinctive Patterned Bristles: Horizontal Stripes, Vertical Stripe, Checkered & Solid White
- Sleek Black handles
- Dynamic packaging
- Recognizes the importance of history and representation: includes Black History fact and Black models
Coral Oral Policies
Please allow 1-4 business days to ship, and 2-10 business days for arrival.
We ship in the United States and Internationally. We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) with Priority Mail. Priority Mail reaches every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations.
Changing/Cancelling an Order
Please bear in mind that our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot confirm that changes or cancellations can be made. This depends on how far along the order is in processing and shipping, email us.
Occasionally, we will have a packaged returned to us because it was undeliverable. This can occur for the following reasons:
- Incorrect address information entered during checkout.
- Failed delivery attempt or item was not picked up from the local post office within the specified time.
- Refused by the recipient.
Coral Oral is not responsible for packages that are returned as undeliverable. If customer requests for package to be sent to another address, new shipping fees will be added to the order and will have to be paid before item is shipped.
We are committed to our customer’s satisfaction with our products beyond the point of sale. All orders are inspected before shipping to be damage and defect free. Therefore, Coral Oral does not accept returns.
If you would like to exchange an item, the customer is responsible for return shipment. We currently only offer exchanges for items of the same price.
When your order arrives, please inspect the product for any damages that may have occurred in transit. If you receive an item that was damaged, please contact us immediately! At that time, you can tell us if you want a refund or replacement. We only honor refunds or replacements of damaged items within 5 days of delivery.
If you received a defective item and want to replace it with the same item, a prepaid mailing label will be provided and a replacement sent once defective item is received.
If you receive a wrong item, please contact us so that we can resolve it.
International Shipping Disclaimer
International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and varies by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by Coral Oral, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If you refuse or return your order no international shipping charges or fees paid to local government will be refunded.
International Orders are shipped by USPS – The United States Postal Service. Delivery time varies but is estimated at 7-14 business days for USPS Priority, depending on your country’s customs regulations and procedures. If you don’t receive your package within 3 weeks, check with your local post office and local customs office as they could be holding your package for payment of duties. Please notify us upon receipt of your international order.