Coriander and Tonka fragrance is a deep, rich and sultry scent with notes of amber, tobacco, and sweet vanilla. Historically used in fine fragrances for many years, Tonka has recently gained popularity as both a men's and woman's fragrance and is a mature, warm and complex scent for any occasion.
This fragrance is infused with lemon essential oil.
Base: Tonka Bean
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads (lead and zinc free)
- Pure soy wax with no additives, dyes or fillers
- Wax sourced from US grown soybeans
- Re-usable glass jar container
- Always individually hand-poured, hand labeled and crafted in small batches
Uses & Recommendations:
- Suggested to curate for 1 week for optimal burn
- During initial burn, let burn for minimum 3 hours to ensure full surface is melted (minimizing tunneling).
- Trim wick to reduce chances of soot
- 3.5 x 3.5 glass jar container
- Follow us on IG or Facebook for 10% off!
Fun Fact: In the past, tonka beans were considered to have magical powers – they were used as a cure for depression and confusion and it was believed that they can cure your soul. The tonka scent is also considered an aphrodisiac!