WE'VE MOVED! GO TO OUR WEBSITE: www.tenobabodycare.com AND USE COUPON CODE WBB10 TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER FROM THE WEBSITE.
We are a certified Boutique Skincare Design and certified Aromatherapy company possessing the knowledge and experience required to assist you with your face cleansing and moisturizing needs.
Our six different 2 oz moisturizing face serums are all formulated with organic botanical and essential oils that are selected to address various skin types. The serums are light, very nourishing and moisturizing without leaving a heavy or oily feel. They absorb well into the skin allowing you to apply your make-up without having to wait. All of our products are free of surfactants, parabens, phthalates, aluminum, and other harmful synthetic chemicals. This serum will last 60 days when used as directed.
1. Acne-prone Skin & Dark Spots - organic hemp oil; organic jojoba oil; organic lavender, lemon, melaleuca, or orange essential oils; and organic vitamin E oil
2. Aging & Delicate Skin - organic cypress, frankincense, geranium, lavender, and myrrh essential oil; organic hemp oil; organic rosehip seed oil; and organic vitamin E oil
3. Combination & Sensitive Skin - organic geranium, lavender, and sandalwood essential oils; organic grapeseed oil; organic hemp oil; and organic vitamin E oil
4. Dry & Delicate Skin - organic avocado oil; organic evening primrose oil; organic rosehip seed oil; organic clary sage, geranium, and ylang ylang essential oils; and organic vitamin E oil
5. Normal & Acne-Prone Skin - organic hemp oil; organic rosehip seed oil; fruit extracts; organic geranium, lemon, lemongrass, and sandalwood essential oils; and organic vitamin E oil
6. Oily & Sensitive Skin - organic frankincense, geranium, and lavender essential oils; organic jojoba oil; organic rosehip seed oil; and organic vitamin E oil
We also provide accompanying cleansers, toners, exfoliants, masks, herbal compresses, and hand-knitted exfoliating pads. See separate listings for these products.
We offer private, one-on-one consultations for those clients who have specific skin concerns they want to target. Consultations can be done in person for clients who live locally and via telephone or Skype for clients who live in other areas. To schedule your consultation, see the Facial System Consultation listing to make the purchase and receive the consultation form and instructions.