Embrace Pangaea’s herbal based intimate wash is designed to gently clean feminine intimate areas and menstrual cups. Our intimate wash also maintains an average pH of 4, which falls in the middle of the natural pH of the vagina (3.5 to 4.5). Maintaining a clean and pH balanced feminine area aids in reducing unpleasant odors, itching, excess discharge, and other imbalances. With the use of 100% natural herbal ingredients, this wash is safe for daily use by pregnant women, children, and individuals with sensitive skin.
Key Features: Pure Herbal Extracts - Hypoallergenic - Biodegradable - 100% Natural - Avg. pH of 4
- Plant Based - Eco-friendly - Vegan
(1) Use warm water to first pre-wash your intimate areas.
(2) Apply 1-2 pumps of the cleanser to your hand.
(3) Gently wash your feminine areas. *It is best to clean from the outside of your labia and then clean between your intimate sections. It is also best to clean from the top (clitoris) and go down finishing at your anus. Please do not wash inside of your vagina canal (external use only).*
(4) Use warm water to wash away the cleanser. *Instead of using your rag or towel to dry your intimate areas, it is best to use a fresh disposable napkin. This method will aid in reducing bad bacteria into your intimate areas.*
Ingredients: Distilled water, Soap Nuts Extract, Honeysuckle Extract, Khu-Seng Extract, Cork-Tree Extract, Coconut Glucoside, Vegetable Glycerin, Menthol, Lactic Acid, Rosa Essential Oil, Rice Bran Extract, Corn Extract, & Palm Oil.
Storage: Unopened washes can store for up to 18 months in a cool and dry space away from direct light. Opened washes can store for up to 6 months in the shower
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Dye and color additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Cleaning Menstrual Cups - Use During Menstruation - Pregnant Woman - Sensitive Skin - Daily Use - Children