FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
BOTANICAL NAME: Boswellia Carteri
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
PLANT PART: Resin
Common Uses: Frankincense Essential Oil is said to help rejuvenate the aging skin. It is also highly prized as a spiritual incense, meditative, and mind-clearing oil used during prayer. Frankincense also is known to help bring comfort during times of grief and sadness.
Directions: Add a few drops of oil in your diffuser or apply topically dilute 2%-5% using POMBEY carrier oil.
Caution: For External Use Only. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult a physician.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
*Please follow the provided POMBEY essential oils dilution chart and guidelines for best results. Undiluted use of essential oils on the skin can be harmful and potentially cause severe irritation or sensitization.
*All oils require dilution with a carrier oil when used topically on the skin. We always recommend starting with a lower dilution and adding more when needed.
- 6 teaspoons is equal to 1 ounce
- 2 tablespoons is equal to 1 ounce
- 30 ml is equal to 1 ounce
- 0.25% – 0.5% dilution should be used for children under the age of 12.
- 1% dilution should be used for long term or daily use and full body application.
- 5% dilution can be used for short term use.
- 10% dilution can be used for small areas of concern and acute situations.
For more information, see our POMBEY Essential Oils Dilution Chart.