- Has strong drawing power
- It is indicated for purification and detoxification
- It gets rid of impurities and stimulates good circulation
- It is high in magnesium and is perfect for congested skin, acne, cellulite, sprains, cuts, infections and excessive sweating
- Absorbs and removes impurities from the skin, stimulating blood flow to create healthy and glowing skin
- Can be used in poultices to treat arthritis, sore muscles, and sprains; in ready-to-use pastes for application to cuts, bruises, insect bites, stings, and minor burns; and mineral baths for stress relief
- It is suitable for all skin types
- Has enormous absorbent powers due to the constitution of micro molecules
- It literally "drinks" oils, toxic substances, and impurities from your skin
- Its toning action stimulates the skin by bringing fresh blood to skin cells
- When prepared as a mask, the clay dries on the skin causing pores to tighten and the skin to feel firm, toned and refreshed
- 100% Natural Bio-Organic
Green Clay (Montmorillonite)
In a small bowl, put about a teaspoon of clay and dribble spring water or one of our Hydrating Aloe Vera Cleansers. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached. Apply all over skin with small mask brush or fingertips. Allow to dry. Drying times and thickness may vary and average between 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Use as a purifying cleanser, a mask, or as a spot treatment targeting blemishes. A mask is invigorating and may stimulate redness in the area applied. However, it is not harmful. After removing clay, spray with Hydrating Aloe Vera Cleanser. Follow with serum and Shea Butter and the skin will become cool, calm and clear.