About the product
Do you know that using a manual toothbrush is not effective in getting rid of all the plaque in your mouth? Well, now, you know. Here are other things about a manual toothbrush you may not know about:
- A lot of people do not have the proper brushing technique. Do you know how many minutes you actually spend brushing your teeth? No one really keeps track of it, and we are willing to bet that you don’t have a clock in your bathroom. It is very easy to brush below the standard time of at least two minutes and in the wrong way, as is the norm with a large number of people. There is a good chance that it is way below the recommended time and there is no way of knowing that when you use a manual toothbrush
- Sure, manual toothbrushes are not so expensive. However, you have to change them regularly. If you calculate how much you spend on replacing your toothbrush in a year, you will notice the huge increase in the figures. Now you see that the amount spent is not so small after all.
- Manual toothbrushes with hard bristles are a disaster waiting to happen. The damages may not show up immediately, but continuous use of such toothbrushes will eventually lead to gum damage.
So what is the solution?
If not manual toothbrushes, what is the better option? Two words: electric toothbrushes. And not just any electric toothbrush but the Glowhite Sonic toothbrush. If you want to make sure that the time used for brushing your teeth is well spent, then this is the way to go. And if you are thinking, “why is this better than manual toothbrushes?”, here is our answer:
- Now, you can actually brush your teeth long enough for all plaques to be removed from your mouth. Our sonic toothbrush comes with a timer which you definitely can’t find in a manual toothbrush. The Quad pacer and Smart timer ensure that you brush your teeth and gum for two minutes, which is recommended by all dental professionals. It also encourages brushing in each quadrant of the mouth, every corner of your mouth gets equal attention.
- Several studies by experts have shown that electric toothbrushes remove a lot more plaque than manual toothbrushes. This research is backed by the intense action of our sonic toothbrush. It removes up to seven times more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush. The soft bristles are also very gentle on your gum.
- Our sonic toothbrush has a blue light LED brush head which goes into the epidermis at the proper wavelength
to guarantee whitening of your teeth and killing of oral bacteria. In simple terms, this means that it’s not just your toothpaste that works here like in manual toothbrushes. Instead, the sonic toothbrush has properties that help in keeping your teeth sparkling white.
- With manual toothbrushes, you can’t know if you are brushing at just the right amount of pressure. The sonic toothbrush is different. It has a pressure sensor that also adds extra protection to your teeth and gums. You don’t have to worry about excess brushing pressure or too little pressure as it is automatically regulated. It also has a speed of up to 31000 brush movements per minute.
- All you need is one sonic toothbrush, and you can use it until the Brush sync replacement reminder comes up. This lets you know when it’s time to replace the brush head. This means less waste for the environment too. Our sonic toothbrush also has an impressive battery life that lasts for up to four weeks. The built-in lithium battery is one of the best you can find in an electric toothbrush due to its long-lasting power.
- Once you have a mode and frequency setting, which you believe is just right for you, the sonic toothbrush memory function allows you to save this setting permanently. No worries about resetting every time you want to brush your teeth.
There’s even more good news
Combining our sonic toothbrush with the peroxide gel pen or Activated Charcoal Powder has been known to give amazing results. The peroxide gel pen is an advanced formula whitening gel that also improves your dental health. With this amazing combination, it’s goodbye to:
- Yellow teeth
- Stubborn dental cavities
- Constant bad breath
- Oral diseases
- Damaged gum
Where can you use the Glowhite Sonic Toothbrush?
Everywhere! This rechargeable toothbrush is portable and can be taken anywhere, even on a trip.
You deserve to be able to talk with everyone freely without worrying about them turning away their face because of your bad breath. You also deserve sparkling teeth and healthy gums without going through the stress of surgeries. This is all possible with the sonic toothbrush + peroxide gel pen. In just a few days, you can tell the difference as the toothbrush technology ensures that every corner of the mouth is thoroughly clean. There is no better proof than this. Maintaining proper oral hygiene is now stress-free.