What to do when you get your order
Please check your order completely to ensure that everything is in good condition.
If there is a problem with your shipment, you can return anything, for any reason at all. You can have a refund, a replacement, or a credit towards something else. Just send the item back with a copy of the invoice from your order; and a note of how you would like us to handle things (refund your money, send you a replacement, or leave a credit on your account for a future order).
• No returns on used personal care items.
What to di if something is damaged
Damages must be reported within 5 business days in order to process the appropriate claims and send out replacements in an efficient manner.
• Do not discard the original shipment box or its packaging.
• Do not return damaged items without notifying us first to obtain instructions.
• Do note any damages to the exterior of the box on the invoice received with the package and highlight all damaged items.
What to do if you want to make a return
All items must be received back within 30 days of date you received your order to prevent a 10% restocking fee. No returns accepted 60 days beyond the purchase date. Returns received without the proper documentation or incomplete or without original packaging could slow down your replacement.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice/s with your return.
- Please write down the reason for the return next to the item/s being returned on the sales order.
- Tell us if you want a replacement, store credit, or refund on the invoice. No cash refunds after 30 days.
- Carefully package and insure the merchandise to prevent damages. Always keep your tracking number.