Does your natural hair tangle easily? Does it feel coarse, sound dry, and break off during detangling?
Chances are, your hair is not getting enough moisture. Your curls are a garden, and if you want them to bloom, they need to be watered.
Golden Goddess Cosmetics Great Hair Day Conditioning Detangler is 80% Lavender Hydrosol-- pure, steam distilled Lavender water. The other 20% is a custom blend of six hair healthy oils to seal in moisture and strengthen your hair.
Our all natural detangler has no harmful ingredients. It is gentle enough to use on your toddler and tough enough to tame 4C tangles, snarls, and single strand knots.
Your natural crown wants to be in full bloom. Stop wasting time with 'nearly natural' products that undo all your progress.
Get Golden Goddess Cosmetics Great Hair Day Conditioning Detangler, the only food grade detangling spray that hydrates curls and reduces breakage to promote maximum length retention.
Quench your curls. Unleash your crown. Have a Great Hair Day.
100% Pure Lavender Hydrosol, plus:
- Argan Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Jasmine Essential Oil
Melt away tangles, improve moisture retention
Moisturize & Seal in one easy step
Omega 6 and 7 Fatty Acids for strong hair and healthy scalp
Revive 3rd, 4th, and 5th day hair
No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or mineral oil
Smells like Night Blooming Jasmine!
Directions: Shake well before use. Spray on damp hair to aid in detangling or use as a leave in
conditioner on dry hair.
Ingredients: Lavender Hydrosol, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
All Policies effective July 1, 2017. No retroactive application of new policies.
Shipping is set at the USPS flat rate of $13.60. Most items will cost less than $13.60 to ship. Effective July 1, 2017, customers will recieve automatic reimbursement based on the actual cost of shipping for their item.
In other words, we will send you the difference between what shipping actually costs and what you were charged via Paypal.
How this works:
Say you order a $5 item and pay $13.60 in shipping, making your order total $18.60, that is what you will be charged. After your item is shipped you will get the difference back through Paypal. So in the above example, if your shipping only costs me $10, I will send the other $3.60 back to you through PayPal.
Returns & Exchanges
Because our products are all custom made, we do not accept returns, but may offer exchanges on a case by case basis. Reach out.
Our products are made in Cleveland, Ohio. If you live in the Cleveland Area (within 25 miles of zip code 44118), we are happy to deliver your order free of charge. Just let us know and we will reimburse your shipping through PayPal.
Refer a friend for a $5 off coupon. Coupons can be combined but cannot exceed the value of the item ordered (aka you have to spend at least $5). Your friend must say that you referred them for the coupon to apply.
Regular Customer Discount
For our regular customers, we offer 'refills' of some of our most popular products. These larger sized products are sold in plain mason jars and priced per ounce at a significant discount. Reach out for details.