This earthy-scented, nutrient-rich hair and scalp food is an all-in-one hairdress that is sure to become part of your daily hair maintenance routine. Packed with the best natural ingredients for textured hair (like Aloe Vera, Batana Oil, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil) this treatment penetrates the hair shaft to moisturize, protect and repair the hair from within. This creamy, non-greasy treatment soothes itchy flaky scalp; moisturizes, softens, and repairs dry, damaged, dull hair; and makes ‘hard-to-comb’ or kinky hair much easier to manage!
- No Flakiness
- No Stiffness
- Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Use to oil/grease scalp 2 – 3 times per week to:
- Provide minerals, nutrients, and hydration to the scalp.
- Soothe and/or prevent itchy flaky scalp.
- Stimulate hair growth.
- Massage a small amount throughout hair to ends to:
- Strengthen hair cuticles (which helps reduce breakage).
- Make hair more manageable (easier to comb).
- Bring out your hair natural healthy shine.
- Improve hair elasticity (hair becomes harder to break)
- Prevent split ends, tangles, and hair knots
- Soften hair.
- Massage a generous amount to each parted section when braiding hair to:
- Give hair a soft and defined braid-out with little shrinkage.
- Longer lasting braid-out, twist-out, and bantu knot-outs.
- Relieve itching that sometimes comes with sew-ins, cornrows, box-braids, knotless box braids, lemonade braids, etc.
- Protect and moisturize hair when in a protective style.
This cream works for all textured hair types (including relaxed hair).
If you have high porosity hair (which means your hair soaks up moisture but doesn’t stay moisturized) this cream will help with moisture retention and will seal hair cuticles. The Shea Butter and Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Batana Oil all work together to seal the hair cuticle and prevent moisture loss.
For lower porosity hair, this cream easily absorbs into hair. The apricot oil helps improve the absorption rate in hair. Because of the acidic nature of this cream, lower porosity hair will benefit greater when this cream is used with heat; which will help lower porosity hair to absorb this creams nutrients.