Jamaican Black Castor Oil: 100% Organic/Roasted/Unrefined
Our Jamaican black castor oil is 100% pure and organic, free of any additives. It is also cold-pressed, virgin, and unrefined. Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself. It is organic and sulfate-free. There is nothing in it that will harm your hair. Castor oil has been used for centuries to treat a number of ailments. Containing Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids, Jamaican castor oil has many topical uses and is a natural hair treatment. Jamaican black castor is more popular since it raw, so it has more nutrients that thicken the hair.
1. Increase hair growth
2. Thicken hair that is starting to thin out
3. Reduce and prevent hair damage
4. Eliminate dry hair
5. Make the hair fuller and shinier
6. Deeply condition and moisturize hair and scalp
7. Prevents dry scalp
8. Boost your hairs overall health
9. Applying castor oil to your hair tips will also prevent your hair from looking frizzy and having split ends and damage. You will also notice that your hair is stronger and won't develop split ends that easily anymore.
1. Treats dry hair
Jamaican black castor oil is rich in Omega-9 fatty acids that moisturize the scalp, which prevent your hair from drying out. Applying castor oil regularly can help moisturize your roots and scalp to prevent dry air, as well as promote hair growth. If your hair is thinning out, Jamaican black castor oil is right for you.
2. Hair health
The oil also prevents hair damage and enhances its health, which leads to thicker hair on regular use. Also, why not try adding castor oil to hair conditioners but use the right amount to prevent greasy hair. For example, one teaspoon of castor oil is enough.
3. Good for damaged hair
It is a great hair conditioner that can help treat dull and damaged hair. Simply mix Jamaican black castor oil with castor oil to make it lighter. Apply it on the air at both ends and massage it gently into the scalp, then wash it after an hour with a quality shampoo. Rinse your hair and remember to treat it regularly so as to keep it shinny.
4. Prevents hair loss
Jamaican castor oil can also help to ward off infections that often cause hair loss, as well as scalp disease. When you apply it on dry hair, it eliminates head lice and dandruff, as well as dry and greasy hair.
While there are no side effects associated with Jamaican castor oil for hair treatment, you should use it in moderation.
Suffering from hair loss? Don't worry because castor oil, extracted from castor bean seeds, have been used therapeutically for many health conditions including as a hair growth treatment and remedy.
Castor oil hair growth treatment is a natural method that helps your hair to grow healthier and thicker. ThatÃ¢€â„¢s why, if you notice that your hair is becoming thinner every time you check yourself in the mirror, it's probably time for you to find out more about the various castor oil uses and pick one.
Regular castor oil use on your hairs roots and scalp will help:
How Do You Use Castor Oil to Prevent Hair Loss?
Here are the common step-by-step techniques for using castor oil in hair loss:
1. Using your fingertips, apply high quality castor oil to your roots and scalp.
2. Make sure that you distribute the oil evenly on the scalp.
3. After applying it to your scalp, cover your hair with a plastic cap and wrap it in a towel.
4. Let the oil stay in your hair for at least 15 to 20 minutes or allow it to set overnight.
5. Wash it out with shampoo after to remove the castor oil.
6. Do this once a week for 6-8 weeks to see the results.
Depending on your preference, you can also mix the oil with other oils (i.e. grape seed) to eliminate the super-thick consistency and unpleasant scent of castor oil.