Kalonji Black Seeds (Black Seeds, Nigella Sativa Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds) | 200 g | 7oz
· Kalonji seeds, Nigella seeds have been in use for centuries for various medicinal and beneficial properties. The main active ingredient in black seeds is crystalline nigellone. The seeds also contain beta sitosterol, thymoquinone, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, proteins and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.
· These seeds are rich in anti oxidant, anti inflammatory properties and are known to improve the immune system according to various ancient remedies. NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
· Black Seed, Nigella Sativa, Black Cumin can boiled for 10 minutes and then strained to make a tea. Can be roasted and added to salads. Simply ground into a powder and sprinkled on foods.
· Popular in Indian cooking, organic nigella seeds are black seeds and have a nutty and slightly smoky, peppery flavor, together with a crunchy texture.
· You can use this every day, Take a teaspoon full in the morning as an herbal supplement. Spinkle on food as you would any seasoning, use as a topping for fresh baked bread, add to blended smoothies or to your cosmetic products for super skin exfoliation.
· When you make this purchase you will receive 200 g / 7 oz of Kalonji Black Seeds (Black Seeds, Nigella Sativa Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds)