Perfect for the budding scientist in your family! Matter, Force, and Energy teaches key science vocabulary, engages, and gives your child a chance to get hands-on!
BOOK FEATURES: The main features include information about matter, force, such as push and pull, and energy such as electrical and sound energy. The main structure of the book features a term, such as atom or melting point, with a corresponding definition and description followed by a simple project. Appropriate for grades 3-5 and gifted 2nd-graders, it is an ideal complement to their home education or school curriculum.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO LEARN: This book also appeals to students with a variety of learning styles, showcasing full-color photos for visual learners and experiments for kinesthetic learners. With the Matter, Force, and Energy: Science Vocabulary Book, you can promise a rigorous, yet entertaining learning experience for your child.
HANDS-ON LEARNING: Look for easy, cheap, and kid-friendly hands-on activities you can conduct with materials around your home.
- Contains 24 key science vocabulary words and interesting facts.
- Visual representation of vocabulary word for visual learners
- Simple definitions with highlighted definitions.
- Dig deeper with explanations and descriptions.
- Kids can answer stimulating questions with answers printed right on the page.
- Vivid, adorable illustrations keep your child entertained.
- Ideal for home or classroom use
- Appropriate for grades 3-5 or gifted 2nd graders
REPRESENTATIONS MATTERS: Matter, Force, and Energy features James, the laboratory scientist. His fresh fade and glasses will have children everywhere saying, “I can be a scientist, too!”