Oil cleansing utilizes organic oils to cleanse the skin and naturally balance its natural oils. Unsurprisingly oil cleansing results in more glowing, nourished and hydrated skin than traditional soap and detergent based facial cleaners.
SunKiss Cleansers further simplify the process of choosing a combination of Organic Oils and Essential oils that are beneficial for every skin type:
- Jojoba Oil (Ideal for Sensitive Skin)
- Grapeseed (Ideal for Oily Skin & Acneic Skin)
- Sweet Almond (Ideal for Normal & Combination Skin)
- Olive Oil (Ideal for Dry & Aging Skin)
Word of Advice:
- Organic Jojoba Oil is deeply moisturizing and rich in Vitamin E and Fatty Acids. It reduces the appearance of pores over time, superficial wrinkles and is very similar to skin’s natural oils. While balancing natural oil production this light texture oil is easily absorbed and does not clog pores.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil is light to the touch and never leaves skin feeling heavy with oil. Instead, it effectively moisturizes the skin and balances dry and oily patches. Grapeseed oil also penetrates blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil is light in texture and easily penetrates deep into the skin, softening and removing debris accumulated in the skin pores and follicles. This prevents blackheads and acne and reduces acne flare-ups.
- Organic Olive Oil contains three major antioxidants that help protect the skin from premature skin aging, restores skin smoothness, protects against ultraviolet light, and also prevents free radical damage to the skin. In addition, olive oil penetrates the skin deeply while cleansing.
- In the shower or at the bathroom sink, pour about a dime size amount of the oil blend into your hand and massage into the skin on your face (don’t wet skin first). Use smooth circular strokes and massage for 1-2 minutes until you are sure that the oil has saturated your skin. This is also a great way remove make-up. As an added bonus leave the oil on your skin for up to 10 minutes to deep clean pores.
- If in the shower you can also massage the oils into your face at the beginning of your shower allowing the steam naturally produced to penetrate your pores and washing your face with warm water at the end of your shower.
- There will still be a thin layer of oil on the skin and this is beneficial.
- Your skin MIGHT go through a detox phase for the first week where it can appear worse, but don't fret! This is merely your faces way of ridding itself of toxins.
- The good news is that in about 3-4 weeks your face will be FLAWLESS! You will see a noticeable improvement and healthy glow.
- For added benefits pair our Oil Cleanser with one of our SunKiss Facial Moisturizer!