Organic Spirulina (Algae Pratenis)
Bodily Influences: Nutritive, Polarity (corrects), Tonic
Parts Used: The Whole Plant
Medicinal Uses: Spirulina is known as the Miracle Super food. It has the highest source of Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 & Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Spirulina is 67-71% protein compared to steak, 250% more vitamin B12 than liver, contains 26 times the calcium of milk. Increased growth of the hair & nails, eyesight improves, overall strength is gained & life improves when consuming Spirulina.
Spirulina is a complete food with one acceptation, it lacks in carbohydrates. It is beneficial for any & all ailments that exist, due to a deficient diet, hair can grow, eyes can see, ears can hear, taste buds are improved, strength is gained, all life is better as a result of ingesting Spirulina. It remains among the most efficient blood, cell & energy boost. It will satisfy hunger naturally & balance Blood Sugar levels. Gives greater mental clarity & alertness.
- Spirulina is a RNA/DNA balancer, it is a complete protein, & the entire B complex of vitamins, trace minerals, & essential fatty acids.
- Spirulina boots the immune system, it is a cholesterol reducer & aids mineral absorption.
- It curbs the appetite & is very high in chlorophyll & iron.
- It has been recommended to keep one alert both physically & mentally.
- Spirulina aids the body in cleansing itself by helping it to remove toxic poisons in the body.
Great for but not limited to the following:
- Appetite Suppressant
- Blood Builder & Cleanser
- Blood pressure (regulates)
- Chronic Disease
- Eye Complaints
- Food Supplement
- Liver Disease
- Poisoning (heavy metal)
- Skin Problems
- Weight Reduction
Note: Due to FDA regulations, we are unable to provide specific dosage information. We are also unable to answer questions requesting medical/healthcare advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional for more information. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.