OxyVation™ Multi-Surface Germ Fighting Concentrated Green Cleaner is a powerhouse that removes odor causing bacteria, germs, viruses, and stains as it cleans. Heavy duty, Eco Friendly, Green, concentrated, safe and effective, OxyVation™ Removes spots and stains while it deep cleans odors and germs at the source. Great for deep cleaning the house, car interior, carpets, fabrics and pet areas!
A powerful refill kit to help fight germs, viruses, odors and stains while maintaining your home, car, pet areas, small spaces or wherever you may be!
- One 16oz OxyVation™ Multi-Surface Germ, Virus, Stain and Odor Fighting Concentrated Green Cleaner.
- One 64oz (Half Gallon) OxyVation™ Refill with Refill Funnel
One Premium Microfiber Cloth to help you clean efficiently and effectively!
OxyVation™ Multi-Surface Germ Fighting Concentrated Green Cleaner is a powerhouse that removes odor causing bacteria, viruses, and stains as it cleans. The hydrogen peroxide-based cleaner does this by disrupting the protective envelopes or cell walls of various viruses and bacteria, respectively, which can be noticed by the white fizz that forms upon spraying. Leaving a gentle lavender scent behind--it can be used for many purposes such as cleaning clothes, carpets, showers / tubs / grout, car seats, pet wastes, and more. Contains no harsh chemicals.
Eco-friendly and biodegradable formulas:
Formulated and packaged in a recyclable Non - BPA bottle, OxyVation™ is formulated to be Vegan Friendly, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly and does not contain harsh chemicals.
How it works on germs
OxyVation™ contains greater than 3% Hydrogen Peroxide which deactivates a variety of bacteria and viruses by disrupting the cell wall through a chemical process called oxidation. This is most noticeable by the white fizz you see when surfaces are sprayed.
Hydrogen Peroxide Facts
The COVID-19 virus has a lipid envelope around it. This allows it to merge with other cells to infect them. By disrupting the envelop, keeps the virus from being active.
CDC says Hydrogen Peroxide was able to inactivate rhinovirus within 6 to 8 minutes. Rhinovirus is the causer if the common cold. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than coronaviruses, thus it should deactivate these viruses in shorter time.
- Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down into oxygen, and water.
More than Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide is unstable, and slowly decomposes in the presence of sunlight. OxyVation uses a stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide which gives it a shelf life of up to one year when used and stored as directed.
OxyVation contains a Surfactant Blend designed to wet surfaces and provide detergency for oily/greasy soils and particulate soils (listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients), and includes a mild peroxide stable lavender fragrance oil blend.
Perfect for fighting germs, viruses, and removing stains and odors in:
- Car Seats
- Light Grease
- Stains, Mold and Mildew in Clothes and Shoes as a Laundry Pre-spray
- Mold and Mildew Showers, Tile and Grout
- Mold and Mildew on Mail boxes and Driveways
- Kitchen Sinks and Tables
- Bathroom Sinks, Showers, and Toilets
- Pet Pillow Washing and Pet Waste
- Blood Stains and Grass Stains
- and Much More
Safety Tip: Stay safe while you clean with gloves to protect hands!
Made in the USA