Dreamscape - Opal Candle
- Handmade: Each candle is crafted by skilled artisans, ensuring a unique and high-quality product.
- Luxury: This candle is made with premium ingredients, including soy wax and double cotton wicking, to provide a luxurious and indulgent experience.
- Scented: The candle is infused with a delicate and inviting fragrance, adding a touch of ambiance to any space.
- Iridescent vessel: The candle is housed in a beautiful iridescent vessel, adding a touch of glamour and sophistication to your home decor.
- Soy wax: Made with environmentally friendly soy wax, this candle burns cleanly and evenly, making it a sustainable choice.
- Lead and Zinc free
- Phthalate free
- Double cotton wicking: The double cotton wicking ensures a consistent and reliable burn, providing a long-lasting and aromatic candle.
- Eco-friendly, clean, even burn
- Beautifully boxed and nicely gifted!
3.75" wide x 4.1" tall
PLEASE BURN RESPONSIBLY!
*Always burn candles long enough for the wax to melt across the container before blowing out the flame to avoid the formation of a tunnel in the wax, which will shorten the life of the candle.
*Please for the first time burn allow 1-2 hours after lighting for the scent to start being noticeable because the scent is released through the evaporation of the fragrance from the melted wax
*Make sure that your wick is always trimmed to 1/4’’ before burning. To be additionally safe, when the wax level is 1/4" from the bottom of the container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking. Glass containers are particularly fragile, and heat concentrated in one area could cause the glass to break.
*Always burn your candle within sight.
*Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
*Drafts decrease a candle's burn time and cause uneven burning, smoking, and diminished scent throw.
*Always use caution! The container may become hot while burning.
*Keep away from flammable objects, children, pets, and drafts.
*Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimmings, and debris at all times.
*Once your candle is done, please re-purpose your container by washing it with soap and warm water.