Raw Irish Sea Moss
Want to make your own sea moss gel at home? Well look no further! As you may have heard, it is a nutritious superfood that contains 92-99 out of the 102 minerals that the body needs as well as vitamins and other essential compounds for a healthy body. Purple sea moss provides special antioxidants called anthocyanins which is due to the color & naturally occurring in other purple/blue vegetables and fruits. We are only serving 6oz bags which can last you long ways depending upon how you prepare it. Sea moss has many benefits amazing benefits such as;
- Immune boosting
- Weight management
- Eczema, Acne and other skin conditions
- Rids mucus and phlegm
- Immune system booster
- Supports healthy hair, skin, & nails
- Energy boost
- Helps with Vaginal Issues
- Promotes a healthy thyroid
- Promotes a healthy sex drive.
- And so much more!
How to Use:
1. Rinse/clean off desired amount in water THOROUGHLY to remove any excess sea salt and debris.
2. Soak in purified, spring, or alkaline water for 6-12hrs (WE DO AT LEAST 24). The sea moss will double in size and become softer.
3. Cut moss into small pieces with kitchen scissors then add in a blender to gel. (You can incorporate it into smoothies, soups, or use as skincare). Note you can add a little boiled/warm water to moss during blending phase, this will help stretch it out to become a more manageable gel texture.
4. We try to refrain from boiling but we understand convenience... so with the heat method boil the re-hydrated & cut sea moss in water for about 5-8 mins to form a gel, proceed to blend when cooled down or simply enjoy as is.