THE RELIEVEIT GEL IS A FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING TOPICAL GEL
The fast acting topical gel:
· RelieveIt Gel is a fast acting, long lasting remedy for the treatment of chronic ailments such as arthritics, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, osteoporosis and everyday pains. The Gel is the only product formulated to treat delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS). Every human experiences DOMS.
· Reduces swelling resulting from minor surgical procedures such as dental extractions, cosmetic procedures, orthopedic procedures, etc. and from insect bites, pimples, etc.
· Relieves muscle fatigue, aches and soreness
· Helps to diminish pain when used before strenuous or repetitive activity
· Is recommended for use before normal activities such as running, lifting, bending, or standing for long periods to reduce muscle fatigue, aches and soreness.
· Is used to reduce pain, swelling, bruising from falls, knocks and blows.
· Quickly relieves pain from minor burns and helps regenerate the skin back to normal state.
Natural ingredients such as Arnica montana (known for diminishing bruises and inflammation reduction), calendula officinalis (known as a skin rejuvenating agent), Juniper berry (for its stimulating effects), wintergreen (known in herbal medicine as a tonic, stimulant and astringent), and eucalyptus (reduces inflammation), were blended together with other ingredients to create this healing gel.
You can return most new unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Unless otherwise noted, the refund will be for the full value of the returned items. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
To initiate a return, you must first obtain a RMA number. To begin, send an e-mail to [email protected] with the invoice number and a list of the products you will be returning. Once you get a RMA number, return the items, in their original product packaging, to:
RelieveIt Fulfillment Center 123 W. Bloomingdale Ave. #230 Brandon, FL 33511. Identified the outside part of your package with your information and RMA number.
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Credit for the returned items is applied to the PayPal account that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the PayPal account within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
If the return is a result of our error, SprainGo LLC will compensate you for the return shipping.
A defective item is one that is unusable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact customer service for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please contact customer service immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.