Revivewhitening.com and/or Getwhiterteethtoday.com is herein referred to as “The Merchant” or “Merchant”
I understand that it is my responsibility to examine the products for damage upon receiving them. The Merchant will not replace defective items beyond 7 days from the date of shipping.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from The Merchant are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Orders are shipped via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. If you desire signature confirmation for your package upon delivery, please notify us prior to checkout by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- The whitening kit is temperature sensitive. Therefore, we do not ship regular mail for that reason to ensure that the kit is not sitting in the warehouse or mail truck for prolong amounts of time. It is more expensive to ship kits in one large box via priority mail.
- If a signature is required and the customer is not available to sign for the package, USPS will attempt re-delivery, or customer may go directly to the USPS Office for pickup. If package is returned to The Merchant as undelivered, additional postage and fees will be required for re-shipping (see rates below).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to see that the package is signed for by themselves or a qualified agent.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to request re-shipping of a package that has been returned to The Merchant as undelivered.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate and up-to-date shipping information at the time of order.
- NO refunds and/or credits will be provided should a package be lost or otherwise not received as a result of inaccurate shipping information.
- NO refunds and/or credits will be provided should a package be returned to The Merchant as undelivered.
- Any packages returned to The Merchant as undelivered will be discarded within 7 days from the time of receiving the package and/or in the event that customer chooses not to have it re-shipped (whichever occurs first).
- NO refunds and/or credits will be provided should a package be refused and returned to sender.
- Customer may contact The Merchant for investigative action no later than 30 days from the date of order. Requests made thereafter will not be processed.
- The Merchant may override Waiver of Signature at its discretion. Should The Merchant override the Waiver of Signature, customer must abide by policies as if signature was required.
Shipments to Customers in the United States (USA):
All orders are processed 24 hours after they are placed on our website, and are shipped via U.S. Postal Service within two business days. We ship orders by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. On the day that we ship your order, we will email you the tracking number for your package so that you can track its delivery status online. Our orders are shipped by White Lotus Dental Products/Revive Teeth Whitening System.
Shipments to Customers Outside the USA (International Shipments):
All orders are processed 24 hours after they are placed on our website, and are shipped via U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail within two business days. On the day that we ship your order, we will email you the tracking number for your package so that you can track its delivery status online. Our orders are shipped by White Lotus Dental Products/Revive Teeth Whitening System.
International customers MUST select International Shipping at the shopping cart. Customers who are requesting shipments to Canada or Mexico should select our “Canada/Mexico” rate. Our charges cover shipping for packages up to nine ounces. If a shipment exceeds nine ounces, we may email the customer and ask if they want to pay the additional shipping as quoted to us by the shipping service, or cancel their order.
Please be aware that there is a chance that your package may be held at customs for further inspection before it is sent to you. We take every effort with our shipping practices to reduce the chance that this will occur, but it still may happen. In addition, your country may charge you duties, taxes, or other fees to release your package to you. We cannot tell you how much you may have to pay. If you are concerned about these costs, please contact your country’s customs agency before purchasing our products.
Lost or Stolen Packages:
We ship all orders via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). It is your responsibility to provide us with a shipping address where packages can be securely delivered by USPS or by your country’s postal service without risk of theft or loss. We assume no responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen after USPS or another postal service completes delivery to the address that you provide to us. If you are concerned about the security of packages received at your mailing address, you should provide a different shipping address for your order.
Submitting a Claim for a Lost or Stolen Package
If you believe your package has been lost or stolen, you must report to us that you did not receive your package within 2 weeks of placing your order (for shipments within the USA) or 1 month of placing your order (for shipments outside the USA). Please email your report to us at email@example.com.
Once you have reported your lost package, we will determine if the package was lost before or after it was delivered to your address. If the package was lost before it was delivered to your address, we will launch an inquiry with USPS about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered and either mailed to you or returned to us. Since such inquiries take time, we reserve the right to wait up to 30 days after the start of the inquiry before we declare the package to be a complete loss. If we declare the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge.
If your package was lost or stolen after it was delivered to your address, we will consider reshipping the order to you if you provide us with the following information:
- A letter or email which confirms that you have thoroughly inspected your property to make sure that the package is not there, and that you have also asked your family, friends, neighbors, and landlord if they have seen your package.
- A letter or email which confirms that you have contacted your local post office to see if it has the package, and that the post office said it delivered the package and no longer has it. Your letter or email should include the full name and telephone number of the postmaster for your local post office so that we can call them to verify the statement.
Upon receiving this information, we will reply to you with our decision about whether we will reship the order. Before replying, we may ask USPS to conduct an inquiry to confirm that your package is lost. We reserve the right to wait up to 30 days after the start of the inquiry before we decide to reship the package. This time period is necessary to confirm if the package is lost. We reserve the right to refuse reshipment of an order based on our review of your request and any information gathered from USPS.
If we reship a package that was lost or stolen after it was delivered to your address, we will require you to sign for the reshipped package in order to receive it. We also reserve the right to ask you to reimburse us for our shipping expenses. Please note that we do not grant refunds on packages that were lost after being delivered to the address that you provided to us.
Domestic: USPS Priority Mail 2-6 Business Days)-US $6.95+
International: USPS First Class Mail (6-21 Business Days)-$14.95+