Replenish lost moisture and relieve irritation caused by the harshness of shaving with our uniquely formulated aftershave with Shea Butter, Shea Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Cocoa Butter to moisturize, heal, soothe, and nourish your skin.
Shaving can irritate your skin and it is common to get nicks and cuts while shaving that further agitate and damage your skin.
A good Aftershave not only acts as an antiseptic to disinfect and help heal cuts, but it also locks in moisture, soothes and repairs irritated skin, prevents redness, itching, burning, and evens-out skin tones; all of which can lead to ingrown hair, razor bumps, and premature aging.
Our specially formulated Aftershave Heals, protects, and moisturizes freshly-shaved
skin from dryness and irritation. FREE SHIPPING within the Continental U.S.. Additional shipping charges may apply to International shipping.
The Proven Benefits of Our Specially Formulated Aftershave
Benefits of Cocoa Butter
- Prevents Skin Dryness
- Fights Signs of Aging by reducing wrinkles
- Hydrates Skin
- Heals and nourishes skin
- High in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin.
- Helps retain moisture and improve elasticity.
Benefits of Tea tree Oil
- Anti-inflammatory effect helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin from shaving
- Antibacterial properties make it an effective in healing nicks and cuts from shaving.
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which make it ideal for treating and soothing skin.
- Soothes skin irritations
Benefits of Shea Butter
- The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Reduces Inflammation
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin's natural collagen production to protect Nourishes the skin
- Softens and strengthens the skin as well as reduces wrinkles.
Benefits of Vitamin E
- Blocks Free Radicals
- Nourishes the skin
- Moisturizing skin
- Wound healing
- Preventing or minimizing the appearance of scars
- Preventing or treating fine lines and wrinkles
Benefits of Shea Oil
- Moisturize the skin
- Reduce inflammation
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Rich in fatty acids and minerals
- Eliminate wrinkles
- Absorbs quickly
- Anti-inflammatory compounds with healing and soothing properties
Dominant Advantage Aftershave
A superior hydrating Aftershave cream that refreshes and re-energizes utilizing these ingredients invigorates, provides immediate relief after shaving, and completes the shaving ritual. Get the Dominant Advantage Aftershave and Stay In Control.