Calming Spa Seaweed brings the spa experience to your home. Naturally packed with vitamins and minerals, this organic soap bar destresses your mind and detoxifies your body. Enriched with Seaweed, Bentonite Clay and the therapeutic scent of Rosemary Mint, what better way to start or end your day?
Enriched with Seaweed, Bentonite Clay and Rosemary Mint
Bar Soap (USDA Organic) – Calming Spa Seaweed
Our organic coconut oil based body bars give you the best skin care that soap can provide. Made with natural nutrients, these organic soap bars will revitalize your skin and keep it healthy, moisturized and smooth. Our USDA certified collection leaves you with no questions of how serious we are about enriching your life with the finest organic skin care products available.
Organic Soap Bar – Calming Spa Seaweed
Have you been to the spa lately? We know, we know, there’s work to be done on the job, at the house, with the kids, but what about you? Where is your ‘YOU TIME’? Where is your trip to the spa?
Well- don’t worry! We’ll bring the spa to you! Introducing Calming Spa Seaweed. This body bar is equipped with the right elements to make your bath experience a relaxing one while revitalizing you with the invigorating scent of Rosemary mint.
The EE 411:
In carrying the USDA Organic Seal it is guaranteed that this soap contains at least 95% organic ingredients and meets the highest processing standards as defined by the USDA. This bar contains NO Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petroleum, or Artificial Coloring! It is Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Cruelty-Free.
Why you should use Seaweed on your skin not just at the spa?
– Helps protect and nourish the skin
– Increases circulation
– Combats skin inflammation and irritation
Why Bentonite Clay is the boss?
– Rejuvenates and cleanses the skin
– Calms acne, eczema, and rashes
How Rosemary Mint revitalizes you?
– Soothes Skin
– Helps relieve nasal and respiratory discomfort
– Relieves itchy irritated skin
Our bar soaps are made with organic ingredients which are very beneficial to your skin. Therefore, our soaps should be applied directly to your skin and not lathered in a wash cloth or any other cleansing material. To preserve your bar soap and enhance your bathing experience:
- Wet the soap and your skin
- Apply the soap directly to your skin in a circular motion until lather is created
- While the lather is on your skin, use a wash cloth or puff on your skin for extra cleansing
- When your bathing is completed, remove all the extra water from the bar soap and lay it where it can dry