Lavender of the Valley organic soap bar will be one of your favorite picks. This bar soap is very smooth and soothing with a soft lasting fragrance. With ground lavender buds, this organic lavender soap will give you a sense of comfort and serenity.
Enriched with Lavender Buds and Aloe Vera
Lavender of the Valley
Our organic bar soaps give you the best skin care that a soap can provide. Made with an organic coconut oil and aloe vera base, our soaps are handcrafted with natural nutrients. Our soaps are formulated to revitalize your skin and keep it healthy, moisturized and smooth.
Bar Soap – Lavender of the Valley
TOP PICK! This bar has a statement to make! Lavender of the Valley demands your total attention with its calming lavender scent. It will put you in a state of comfort and total relaxation. When you’re this bar’s client, all of your stress is washed away. Case Closed!
The EE 411:
In carrying the USDA Organic Seal it is guaranteed that this soap contains at least 95% organic ingredients and meets the highest processing standards as defined by the USDA. This organic soap bar contains NO Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Petroleum, Preservatives or Artificial Coloring or Fragrances! Instead, this soap is All-Natural, Handcrafted, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Cruelty-Free.
Why we love Lavender?
– Great relaxant and effective remedy for stress
– Effective cleanser
– Gentle healing benefits
Aloe Vera’s Amazing benefits
– Moisturizes skin
– Heals dry skin
– Stimulates healthy cell growth
– Aids in the repair of damaged tissue
– Helps treat various skin conditions such as burns and eczema
Our bar soaps are made with organic ingredients which are very beneficial to your skin. Therefore, our soaps should be applied directly to your skin and not lathered in a wash cloth or any other cleansing material. To preserve your bar soap and enhance your bathing experience:
- Wet the soap and your skin
- Apply the soap directly to your skin in a circular motion until lather is created
- While the lather is on your skin, use a wash cloth or puff on your skin for extra cleansing
- When your bathing is completed, remove all the extra water from the bar soap and lay it where it can dry