This sale is for TRIPLWHIPPED Unrefined Shea Butter in 4 oz jar. Our Triple Whipped Shea Butter is a decadent treat for your skin. It is soft and creamy and contains all the nourishing properties of Shea Butter. This formulation is infused "lightly" with Lemongrass Essential Oil.
Shea Butter has been used for centuries in West Africa and Egypt to maintain beautiful skin and alleviate skin and scalp problems. Shea Butter is derived from the edible nut of fruit of the Karite tree found in West Africa. The color of pure natural Shea Butter can vary from off-white to almond depending on the nut.
We only sell 100% pure unrefined shea butter. Therefore, all of our Shea butter is off-white/tan in color. It has been extracted using traditional methods. Only unrefined Shea butter has the natural healing and moisturizing properties that make Shea butter beneficial. Shea Butter is naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and F - the essential vitamins needed to help keep the skin supple and smooth. We whip our Shea Butter in small batches and custom package to each individual order, to assure optimum freshness. We package our whipped Shea Butter in light-resistant jars.
Shea Butter benefits include:
* Absorbs quickly without leaving greasy residue like petroleum, beeswax or mineral oil based products.
* Shea Butter moisturizes & protects skin & scalp Especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
* Shea Butter doesn't clog pores & block hair shaft.
* Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture.
* Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance.
* Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity.
* Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth.
* Daily skin moisturizer (face and body)
*Overnight face cream
* Treatment for premature facial lines and aging
* Dry scalp treatment
* Skin rash- including diaper rash
* Sunburn sun damage and skin peeling, after tanning
* Itching skin due to dryness
* Small skin wounds, skin cracks, and minor burns
* Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
* Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
* Fade blemishes, scaring and even skin tone
* Eczema and psoriasis
* Sun and wind protection
* Helps restore elasticity to skin
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.