It’s time to rediscover your feminine power, your health and learn to love yourself again.
The Mama Luna Yoni steam chair is handmade and lovingly crafted by one sister for another. Covered with beautiful African fabric and a soft, cushioned seat, this is the perfect accompaniment to your existing womb healing or the start of a new journey.
Are you cool, calm and collected? Then the aqua dashiki print is for you! Worn by the Ethiopian royalty in centuries past to signify ascendance and connection with the Spirits/God/Higher power this is the perfect accompaniment to your Yoni steam ritual and way to get you back to happy and healthy.
Steaming is something that we at Mama Luna believe every woman, regardless of race, religion, political views, sexual orientation and social standing should try. And here's why:
- Reduced cramps and period pains
- Reduced duration of menstrual cycle
- Lighter periods
- Gets rid of dead blood cells and tissue
- Delivers fresh blood and oxygen to the womb area
- Reduces dryness and itching
- Breaks down cysts and fibroids
- Proven to help with endometriosis
- An excellent enhancement to your relaxation ritual
Ancient and Western medicine, theories and practice do not often meet up. Although there are countless success stories from our fellow Sisters who have used the power of Nature to heal, modern medicine does not wholly approve of steaming. We do not recommend that you do this if :
- You are or think you may be pregnant
- Have an IUD/Coil
- You have bacterial vaginosis, eczema or a similar condition
- You are on your period - 2/3 days before and/or after is fine
- Have an untreated womb/vagina condition - if you are unsure then please seek the advice of your GP/doctor
Measuring at only H=15cm. L= 40cm & W=20cm it’s compact, comfortable and easy to clean.
Queens, it’s time to reclaim your throne.